The Cherie Blair Foundation for Women’s Mentoring Women in Business Programme, fostering women led businesses in Africa, Asia and the Middle East through an on-line platform developed in collaboration with Google
WIth thanks to Innovation Arts for the awesome animation and to our mentees, mentors, programme partners & supporters.
You can read more about the Mentoring Women in Business Programme by visiting our website http://www.cherieblairfoundation.org/mentoring/
Inuit businesswomen have a network! The Inuit Women in Business Network (IWBN) is an open, welcoming and inclusive network for all Inuit women who run a business, or want to start one. Watch our network members Leena, Sadie, Rhoda and Bernice talk about their businesses and their experience in the IWBN to see if it’s right for you! No experience required and joining is completely free. You can learn more about what the network offers by clicking here: www.pauktuutit.ca/iwbn
⭐👇 Do You Have Big Dreams & Want To Succeed In Life? 👇⭐
Josh wants to help you achieve these dreams with our brand new Josh Skills App .🙌
DOWNLOAD NOW: https://joshskills.app.link/PqZuf24Qnab
With 50+ courses on topics like Digital Marketing, Personality Development, Time Management & Personal Finance – you can learn from the top most experts of every domain – at the cost of a mobile recharge only! 😮
Use the app, and get ahead in your life – use coupon code JOSHYTE for 10% discount on all courses!
► SUBSCRIBE to the Most Incredible Stories Of India: http://bit.ly/SusbcribeToJosh
Maneesha Panicker, the young woman entrepreneur left her American dream to envisage ‘Kayal Project’. She had to face many hardships while finding funds for her dream project. Low on funds, she approached as many as 18 banks! The construction works came to a halt for 2 months. But, finally she completed her dream project and got featured in Nat Geo’s World Destinations List. Hear her talk about the challenging journey.
This talk was recorded at Josh Talks Calicut 2017.
Josh Talks collects and curates the most inspiring stories of India and provides a platform to showcase them. Speakers from diverse backgrounds are invited to share their stories, highlighting the challenges they overcame, on their journey to success and realizing their true calling.
► SUBSCRIBE to our Incredible Stories, press the red button ⬆️
► Say hello on FB: https://www.facebook.com/JoshTalksLive
► Tweet with us: https://www.twitter.com/JoshTalksLive
► Instagrammers: https://www.instagram.com/JoshTalksLive
► Josh Talks is in your city soon: https://events.joshtalks.com
Vanessa is an up and coming shining star. She is a Regional Vice President of a leading financial services firm. Her background entails costumer service and her husband worked at a warehouse for 8 years. She was a college dropout and her husband, Max, dropped out of high school. They are defying the odds of what is possible!
Presentación oficial de la 17ª edición de nuestro informe #WomeninBusiness, uno de los más longevos en esta materia en el mundo. En un año marcado por las dificultades de la pandemia por coronavirus, nuestra Firma indaga en las dificultades concretas que la mujer directiva ha encontrado a la hora de seguir avanzando en su carrera, dentro de compañías del mid-market de los 29 países analizados.
Consulte el nuevo informe Women in Business haciendo clic en este enlace: http://ow.ly/hpsD30rzXEd
The UNCTAD Empretec #WomenInBusiness Awards were created award in 2008 to acknowledge the great achievements of women entrepreneurs trained by UNCTAD’s Empretec programme. The award, granted every two years, has made a real impact on the lives of past recipients. It has improved their access to further training, widened their markets and resources and boosted their motivation to continue growing their enterprises.
The 7th edition of the #EmpretecWBA focuses on resilience in difficult times and celebrates the success of ten women from developing countries in the world of business. It took place on 10 December 2020 online. Meet the 2020 finalists (in alphabetical order, by country):
– Paula Itati de la Vega Sánchez (Argentina): Bioita « utensilios de caña », manufacturing of ecological products
– Agda Oliver (Brazil): Meu Mecânico, Mechanical services for vehicles
– Sandra Milena Sánchez Valenzuela (Colombia): Agencia Internacional SHARK, Digital business and marketing services
– Ana María Villavicencio Flores (Ecuador): Finca Agroturística Don Antonio, Agrotourism and gastronomy
– Kayan Motashaw (India): LivRite Foods, Manufacture of honey “Beelicious”
– Afnan Kamel Ali (Jordan): Eureka Tech Academy, Education for students under 18 years old on technology, innovation, programming, and engineering
– Sandra Anne Ghouse (Malaysia): 3E Training and Education Sdn Bhd – Soft skills and corporate training company
– Nicoleta Hritcu (Romania): SC Retro Food SRL and SC Cuptorul Moldovencei SRL, Manufacturing and sale of bread, cakes, and fresh pastry
– Hadija Jabiri Pheri (Tanzania): GBRI Business Solutions Company Limited, Growing, packaging, and exporting vegetables and fruits
– Julia Nyamahunge Omalla (Uganda): Delight Uganda Ltd, Processing, packaging and distributing popular fruit drink “Cheers”