► Listen LIVE: http://power1051fm.com/
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Power1051NY/
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/power1051/
► Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/power1051/ #BreakfastClub
In this ESSENCE Now segment, the founders of Cocotique, The Mane Choice and Latched and Hooked give tips on launching a hair or beauty business.
Subscribe to ESSENCE – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=essence
ESSENCE is the Black woman’s guide to what’s hot now — our stars, our style, our lives.
More from ESSENCE:
Beauty Tips & Tricks – https://goo.gl/WEMWYc
Behind the ESSENCE Covers – https://goo.gl/sNxthC
ESSENCE Live – https://goo.gl/y42kK5
Connect with ESSENCE Online:
Essence Live: http://www.essence.com/package/essence-live/
ESSENCE Magazine is published by Time Inc.
“This data will change healthcare and make us more aware of our gut microbiome,” said Dr. Sabine Hazan-Steinberg, CEO and Founder of Progenabiome. “2500 years later, we’re proving Hippocrates right…everything starts in the gut.”
Dr. Hazan, a Malibu-based gastroenterologist, has 20+ years experience leading clinical trials, many for C.diff. When trials failed, she used fecal microbiota transplant (FMT), following advice from friend Dr. Neil Stollman, gastroenterologist at UCSF and East Bay Center for Digestive Health. She also followed great work by Dr. Thomas Borody, FMT pioneer and Centre for Digestive Diseases founder. Success post-FMT for recurrent C.diff suggested the microbiome holds many answers.
Knowing the C.diff microbe has existed for 10 million years, she questioned why it now takes 50,000 lives annually.
Dr. Sydney Finegold, infectious disease specialist who researched Autism/microbiome for 50 years, recommended she acquire a next-generation sequencer. When he passed in 2018, his books went to Hazan, hoping she could continue his legacy.
In January, she joined pathologist Dr. Brad Barrows and scientific director Dr. Andreas Papoutsis to launch Progenabiome. Their first run found non-toxigenic C.diff in every sample, including those not diagnosed with the disease. Preliminary data shows the C.diff microbe is not transmitted hand-to-mouth as previously believed. It is already in the gut and becomes toxic when something ingested triggers it.
Progenabiome will present this groundbreaking discovery at ACG 2019 (Poster 1027 / Booth 1931) and the 7th Annual International C.diff Conference November 6-7, 2019 in St. Louis.
Progenabiome is investigating the role of the gut flora in various diseases through 11 studies overlooked by New England IRB. Progenabiome’s Mission: to better understand, prevent, and treat diseases by analyzing specific genetic codes of 40 trillion gut microbes. Dr. Hazan believes the art of Medicine lies in our ability to see outside the box and recognize that all microbes and humans are unique.
For more: progenabiome.com / Twitter / Facebook / LinkedIn
Contact: Stephanie Davis, firstname.lastname@example.org
This video is about business fashion or office style. About how a classic suit should fit you in order to look stylish but also feel comfortable.
Here I show you what to pay attention to when shopping for a women’s suit, including tailored jacket and fitted pants. Note: the advice on jackets applies to blazer fit as well.
Thumbs up if you liked this video 🙂
If you subscribe to this channel and click on the bell, you will be notified when a new video goes live!
New videos: Wednesday 4pm & Sunday 12pm (Paris/Berlin time).
To contribute subtitles under any of my videos:
Thanks a lot to everyone who helps translating my videos!
My winter skincare routine:
My everyday makeup (minimal, 5 minutes):
Make-up trends 2018 with trend boards:
Top fashion trends 2018 according to Pinterest:
Pantone color of the year 2018 (brainstorming & inspiration boards):
What do the colors you wear say about you?:
Hair trends 2018:
Fall / Winter fashion trends 2018:
LINKS & THINGS MENTIONED
Checklist for suit shopping / tailoring:
– The shoulder seam sits on the shoulder.
– The waist fits but remains comfortable.
– Under the armpits, the jacket is adjusted (extra fabric here means that the jacket doesn’t fit your body type. Taking in the waist won’t solve the issue of the sleeve fit).
– Cross your arms: the back isn’t building horizontal folds and you can still breathe and move normally.
– The inner lining gives you extra fabric, so you can move in the jacket without feeling tightened up.
– The waistband isn’t tight and it sits naturally above the hips.
– The front rise is at the level where your belly isn’t compressed.
– The back rise is high enough to still cover your behind when you sit down.
– In the front: no horizontal lines (folds) at the hip level – or else go 1 size up.
– The pockets are flat against your hips, not pulling and not opening.
– Pants length: according to your taste. The classical way is slightly shorter than your legs, so that it won’t touch the floor if you aren’t wearing shoes.
I AM WEARING:
Music: Epidemic Sound
My website (current clothing collection):
Shop the Stilnest jewelry collection:
JARDIN FRANCAIS by Justine Leconte
Facebook: Justine Leconte Fashion
Newsletter registration (info about new projects & re-stock):
Business requests only:
Big camera*: http://amzn.to/2G95i6u
24-70mm objective*: http://amzn.to/2GegoXZ
50mm objective*: http://amzn.to/2Dwjsgv
Gun microphone*: http://amzn.to/2DCT8EO
Lavalier microphone for smartphones*: http://amzn.to/2DzAmP7
+ adapter to plug the lav directly into the big camera*: http://amzn.to/2F6sqBe
Small camera*: http://amzn.to/2Dzzavk
Front ring light (similar)*: http://amzn.to/2DGcybO
* Legal disclosure: those links are affiliate links. There are here for you to see the products and prices. If you buy a product through these links, I get a small share of the price (without the product being more expensive for you). You don’t have to use those links. It is up to you 🙂
#business #office #wardrobe #tailored
Top 10 Business Women of India:
10. Zia Mody – Managing Partner of AZB & Partners
9. Mallika Srinivasan – Chairman & CEO of TAFE Limited
8. Naina Lal Kidwai – Group General Manager & Country Head of HSBC India
7. Vinita Bali – MD of Britannia Industries Limited
6. Kiran Mazumdar Shaw – Chairman & MD of Biocon Limited
5. Chitra Ramakrishna – MD & CEO of National Stock Exchange
4. Indu Jain – Chairperson of Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.
3. Indra Nooyi – Chairperson & CEO of PepsiCo
2. Chanda Kochhar – CEO of ICICI Bank
1. Arundhati Bhattacharya – Chairperson of State Bank of India
IMAGE SOURCE: Google Search
There’s strength in unity when women support each other. Meet Simone Banhan Grant, Managing Director of Banyan Catering, who shares her journey in business.
Sagicor Bank proudly supports Women in Business!
Cilla chats about some of her memories of 50 years in music and television. Talking about Surprise Surprise, Blind Date and her song “Alfie” amongst other things.
Women’s business formal wear is typically made up of a few distinct articles and type of clothing. Find out about women’s business formal wear with help from a style expert in this free video clip.
Expert: Bryn Taylor
Bio: Bryn Taylor is a style expert and founder of The Re-Stylist, a personal styling firm in New York and San Francisco.
Filmmaker: Pierre Forcioli-Conti
Series Description: There is never an age that is considered “too old” to be fashionable – its all about what you wear and how you wear it. Learn about fashion for women over 40 with help from a style expert in this free video series.
This is a Class 12 Business Studies Project as per the guidelines of CBSE.
Unit: ELEMENTS OF BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
Topic: Changing role of the women in the past 25 years relating to joint families, nuclear families, women as a bread earner of the family, changes in the requirement trend of mixers, washing machines, microwave and standard of living.
▽ Check out my other projects
• Comprehensive Project – 1: https://youtu.be/4y6LY6__yeA
• Analysis of Cash Flow Statement: https://youtu.be/HCa-HBkpHmQ
▽ Business Studies
• Changes in the import and export patterns: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKHgT8AYoaw
• MARKETING MANAGEMENT
◦ Beverages: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJxwnpmuiEM
◦ Mobile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUq6HWulVpI
◦ Sarees: https://youtu.be/s2erj6tkLHw
◦ Toothpaste: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZll_fQab04
• Principles of Management: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzuZ2VpcdcM
• Demonetization in India: https://youtu.be/ksnIU6ewifE
• Government Budget & Its Components: https://youtu.be/Uc9EKqBOXAA
▽ Project Images Info
Download link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ypFK0Vd0_2ojfMe6YXU3NfzN7sAjvK9-
▽ Music Info
Track: Cartoon – Why We Lose (feat. Coleman Trapp) [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Free download/ Stream: http://bit.ly/cartoonwhywelosencs
For more updates. subscribe to our channel. Click the show links and enjoy watching the videos.
As the Unites States pauses to reflect on its history, the ideals birthed at its inception, and the strength it projects around the world today, we want to take this time to reflect on the great strength we admire in the companies and candidates we work with and celebrate the upcoming success you will build in the remainder of this and all the years to follow. We are thankful to be a part of that.
So many of the ideals that went into forming our Great Nation and keep it strong are those we can all aspire to in our work. All of these and more will help continue to shape our success and make us ever stronger. And Bravery – to Persist Relentlessly – is one of the greatest. For us all, it could be said we will become and remain the premier organizations in our respective spaces as long as we are teams of the brave, devotedly doing more and going further to serve more deeply than those around us.
As we celebrate our Nation’s birthday, let us celebrate and then decide, together, to e