As found on Youtube
As found on Youtube
As found on Youtube
As found on Youtube
Subscribe to NTV Kenya channel for latest Kenyan news today and everyday. Get the Kenya news updates, discussions and other exciting shows.
Website: ntv.nation.co.ke || Paper: Daily Nation || Twitter: @ntvkenya || Facebook: NTV Kenya || Instagram: NTV Kenya
#NTVToday #NTV #NTVNews
Johannesburg, South Africa
1. UPSOUND: (English) Carolyn Menyape, Job head hunter: “This is Carolyn Menyape from Active Blue. How are You?”
2. Various of Carolyn talking on the phone at “Business Head Hunters”
3. UPSOUND: (English) Carolyn Menyape, Job head hunter: “Maybe to get outsiders to come in and do the whole human consulting,”
4. Wide of Carolyn’s office
5. Carolyn working with co-worker Marjory.
6. UPSOUND: (English) Marjory: “So this person coming in �. it’s a new position that they have created – must have experience with assessments.”
7. Various of Carolyn and Marjory working
8. Poster of Active Blue – 100% BEE (Black Economic Empowerment) on the wall
9. Various of Carolyn interviewing Constance an applicant for a banking job
10. Various Johannesburg skyline
11. Various of people walking on the street
12. Carolyn Menyape getting into her sports car, drives off
13. Various of Carolyn driving
Alexandra township, Johannesburg
14. Carolyn driving into Alexandra township Johannesburg
15. UPSOUND (English) Carolyn Menyape, Job head hunter: “I hope my uncle is there.”
16. Various of township
17. SOUNDBITE: (English) Carolyn Menyape, Job head hunter:
“Some of the people don’t really want to get out of it and I think that is really sad. Because once you are out of it (Township) like is nicer, its more brighter. Some people do want get out but don’t know how to.”
18. Carolyn with her cousin Vivian,
19. UPSOUND: (English) Carolyn Menyape, Job head hunter: “Oh, you have grown so big!”
20. UPSOUND: (English) Vivian, Carolyn’s cousin: “You must come and see my work”
21. Various of Vivian showing Carolyn her artwork
22. UPSOUND: (English) Carolyn Menyape,Job head hunter: “I am definitely going to give you lots of work.”
23. Various of Carolyn saying goodbye to Vivian
24. Various of unemployed people
25. Old woman cooking
26. Young mother with child
27. SOUNDBITE: (English) Sankie Mthembi-Mahanyele, Former Housing Minister, Deputy Secretary ANC (African national congress):
“We were in a system where education was not free. The house system was not free at all. So we had to come up with new policies and new laws. First, to repeal and get rid of apartheid exclusive laws and to come up with democratic legislation, that would allow this new government to then introduce an atmosphere were you operate on democratic principles.”
28. Downtown Johannesburg, pedestrians crossing the road
29. Carolyn at her mother’s house
30. Family drinking tea
33. Close up of her son
34. SOUNDBITE: (English) Carolyn Menyape,Job head hunter:
“Being motivated, being strong, and not being easily influenced because its so easy in this country. There are so many people in our country who are our age and are taking the wrong route in terms of negativity, they blame their past for what is happening in their future. You know, we have been oppressed, we have been beaten up.”
35. Carolyn and her son
36. Margory and Carolyn dancing in a discotheque (night club)
37. Various of people dancing
38. Wide of dance floor
Twelve years after abolishing Apartheid, South Africa is still struggling for equality in the job sector.
The South African Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) says the economic disparity between whites and blacks still remains.
Carolyn Menyape is one of the rare success stories who has worked her way out of the township and into a top job in Johannesburg.
Carolyn Menyape is a successful businesswoman.
She runs a job hunting firm in Johannesburg, finding suitable employees for clients such as banks.
That includes not only the black majority, but also the asian community, those of mixed race and some white women as well.
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/1d662152c4b8708c5e4396b46c80b7e5
Find out more about AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/HowWeWork
Recruitment and Women In Business – Ellie Doyle – TalentHub – Talent Recruitment
In this video, we sit down with Ellie Doyle, Founder and Board Director at TalentHub to learn about her and her business.
TalentHub is a recruitment agency based in Dublin with a focus on the Digital and Technology space. They work across all industry sectors, placing the very best talent in Digital Marketing, Sales, Ecommerce, Product & Project Management, UX Design Solutions, and more.
We discuss recruitment, women in business and how her business has a large focus recruiting talented employees for her clients.
Ellie also shared how she feels businesses will change and evolve after the Covid-19 pandemic with her experience as an advisor for IrelandTogether.
Want to get in touch with Ellie?
You can connect with her on LinkedIn or visit her website for more information on recruitment.
Learn more about us and the services we offer at ProfileTree by visiting our website!
ProfileTree – https://profiletree.com/marketing-agency-services/
Did you enjoy this interview?
You can watch more of our award-winning interview series by clicking any of the links below!
The Women in Business summit organised as a prelude to TiEcon Kerala 2019 pointed out the necessity of women’s participation in society, especially in Kerala where women are encouraged to enter the business and political activities
Start your own business in 2020. Get 20 best small business ideas for women in India. Like, share and subscribe our young entrepreneurs forum channel to get future videos.
Thanks for watching 20 Best Small Business Ideas for Women in India.
Filmmaker Tiffany Shlain and Executive Creative Director of Refinery29, Piera Luisa Gelardi first collaborated to help the world gain perspective on gender balance. British Airways brought them back together to show how else they’re contributing to today’s network of incredible women in business.
India’s highest paid business women:
1) Kavery Kalanithi – 61crores
2) Renu Sud Karnad – 7.1crores
3) Chanda Kochhar – 5.85crores
4) Suneeta Reddy – 5.07crores
5) Preetha Reddy – 4.92crores
6) vinita singhania – 4.39crores
7) Urvi Piramal – 4.25crores
8) Shobhana Bhartia – 4.16crores
Please SUBSCRIBE to our channel for more tech videos.
THUMBS UP AND SHARE THE VIDEO WITH YOUR FRIENDS.
Sunflower (youtube library)
Like Share Follow Us:
google+ : https://goo.gl/4SHRzC
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/GeekOnTech
Twitter : https://twitter.com/GeekOnTv
This video is also related to queries mentioned below:
Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
Top 10 Business Women of India
Top 5 Richest Business Women of India 2016/17
The Top 10 Highest Paid Women CEOs in World
Forbes’s 2015 Highest-Grossing Indian Celebrities List
Top 10 Highest Salaried Business Women in Indian
The top 10 highest paid Indian women in business
Top 10 Highest Paid Females In India
India’s highest paid women CEOs
Top 10 highest-paid female CEOs of the world
top 10 business womens in india
successful women’s names in india
top 10 business womens in india 2016
successful business woman names
successful business woman story
successful womens in indian history
woman ceo of indian banks
top 10 business womens in world
For our next guest – it’s been a grueling year of paperwork and red-tape to turn her Young Women in Business Network (YWBN) into the first black female-owned Mutual Bank in South Africa.
To talk to us more about this I’m joined by the young woman herself Nthabeleng Likotsi and for more on the youth empowerment perspective I’m joined by Executive Chairperson of the NYDA, Sifiso Mtsweni.
For more news, visit: sabcnews.com
Lehigh University’s Women in Business hosted it’s annual conference, providing a distinguished opportunity for Lehigh students and alumni to engage in professional and personal development through a value-added speaker series.